From Music-China Wiki
To easen the use of referenes throughout the Rock in China project, major references are described below.
Names should be introduced for each reference, when it is used more than once.
Groenewegen, J. (2005). Tongue - Making sense of Beijing underground rock, 1997-2004 (pdf).
Lisa Movius (April 1998). Popular Culture, Social Change and Political Reaction in Post-Reform China (url) retrieved on 2008-08-01.
Steen, A. (1996). Der Lange Marsch des Rock'n'Roll (32. Berliner China-Studien). Hamburg: LIT Verlag.
Further Online Resources
O'Dell, D. (August 2002). Brief History of China's Punk Rock Scene in That's Beijing. (url) retrieved on 2008-08-04
Schwankert, S. (September 1995). Beijing Rocks: Rockin' in the Not-So-Free World (uurl, retrieved on 2008-08-01
Further ressources online
- China Ressource, a university online collection of on- and offline material concerning Chinese Studies
- The Andreas Steen Collection, a offline collection of contemporary Chinese music
- Bibliography of CHIME, of books and articles on Chinese music
- Modern Chinese Literature and Culture Resource Center, in cooperation with the Department of East Asian Languages and Literatures
- Internet Guide for Chinese Studies