From Music-China Wiki
Glorious Pharmacy or Glamorous Pharmacy (美好药店, měihǎo yàodiàn), Beijing Blues rock / Folk / Experimental band
In 1999 recorded the first single,"Happy Time".
In 2001 "Little Shadow" was recorded by Pulay (a music recording label in China).
April 2001 participated in art exhibition "Identity=Border".
In May 2001, they performed during the Midi Music Festival 2001.
October 2001 participated in art exhibition "Plan of Zero Degree – Contemporary Art".
May 2002 participated in "the 3rd Midi School Music Festival".
Information taken from Rivermusic.
Modern Sky Festival 2007 - 2007, October
Midi Music Festival 2003 - October 2003
Midi Music Festival 2001 - 2001, May
Appearances in Press/Books
- Mentioned as one of "Beijing's hottest bands" in the Insider's Guide to Beijing 2008.
- Mentioned as "Yaogun band to watch" in the Insider's Guide to Beijing 2007.
Rumbling Footsteps - 2008, December
骑骡仙 (with Top Floor Circus) - 2008, May 25
Please Enlarge My Cousin' Photograph (请给我放大一张表妹的照片) - 2005, July 2nd
- Glorious Pharmacy 2003-2004
Appearances in Podcasts
- Dragonradio no. 036 - 2006
Interviews & Articles
- Interview with Li Tieqiao on his discovery of free jazz and improvisation in Oslo and his influence in the Beijing music scene
- Croisements Festival 2009: xiaohe & planetarium - May 19th 2009